Everyone in this world wants to be famous but once you are famous and handle lots and lots of audience it becomes important how you connect with them and how you respond to them being a celebrity so it’s better to learn from social media experts on how to manage social media accounts for celebrities. Funky Developers is experienced and managed lots of celebrities’ accounts in the past and managing some of them now. Let’s learn how to manage social accounts.
#1 Always show what you have
- Whatever your profession is it must be very clear on your profile, whether you are a TV serial actor, Junior artist, Editor or upcoming actor be clear.
- Make a list of what you know like if you are good at sports, music or another activity make sure you do give updates about it or entertain with that to your audience on social media
- Make sure all your information is up-to-date
#2 Engage your audience regularly
- Your clients, audience, or your fans are like your family caring, sharing, and pampering is always needed.
- Funky Developers recommend that you must share at least 4 posts a week to keep your audience or connections engaged.
- Post regularly, but don’t spam
- Do reply to some of their comments and respond with motivating things that will make your audience to comment more and they will end up asking more questions and more engagement.
- Make sure to maintain online and offline both presence, if you are going to some event don’t forget to share it online and if there is a mass audience in public don’t forget to remind them to connect with you on social media
- Festivals are more important rather than just wishing do post your pics of how you are enjoying your festivals
- Here is some of the list of things that are most liked by fans.
- Food-related things
- Events pictures (Faster you upload after the event more people will like that)
- Gym /Exercise
- If you have good followers do live videos at least once a month.
#3 How to be Authentic/Genuine
- Your profile picture should be unique and rare which is not easily available on the internet
- Change your profile picture often
- All your social media must have the same profile pic and cover page [It’s a sign of an authentic profile]
- Do share all your news/media post on your page
- Only share things from official pages
- Don’t follow or share things from trolls on social media.
- Always tag yourself and others who are in your image [This is a security post read this ]
- Check this GET VERIFIED ON TWITTER
- To become verified on Facebook download Facebook Mentions
- Instagram is verified via Facebook or Twitter only.
- All your social media accounts must have links to other networks [ex. Facebook must show the link of your Instagram and Twitter account]
- Celebrities news/media articles, Official website, Wikipedia is a bonus to get verified.
- Use PIN to top feature on all social media for your recent projects.
- Reply or give feedback to the media openly by motivating words.
- Make your own appealing hashtags.
- Darshan Raval: #spreadlove
- Shirley Setia : #shirleyspeaks #shirelysetia
- Show your support for others to encourage NGO and other CSR activities by people in your industry
#4 Social Media Tools
- TIP: You can use Buffer or Hootsuite to update everything at once or schedule posts it’s free for a single user.
- Use Google Alerts to get notified if there is something related to you on the whole internet.
- Use Facebook Mentions to get connect and track analytics.
- Google Analytics for tracking your website audience.
- Repost for Instagram and Twitter
#5 Other tips
- Don’t be boring- engage, engage, engage
- Take out some time to track what your audience likes
- Facebook analytics, Twitter analytics, and Instagram tools will definitely help you
- Have a voice
- Do take part in trending thinks around you with the trending hashtags
- Ex. cricket, celebs death, natural calamity, encouraging sports person/politicians/other celebs for their good work.
- Make vice use of tagging whenever you are with the same industry person and taking pics with them
- Tag in stories, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- To make great live videos do check another post on how to make great live videos.